Tell a friend
Here is the message your friends will receive
IAN uses innovative web-based tools to help build more effective and efficient collaboration and resource sharing among volunteer advocates and organizations. Working together, IAN will improve our collective advocacy efforts by promoting information sharing, expanding communications, and increasing access to quality resources and trainings.
IAN's resources for pro bono attorneys include:
- A library of substantive resources, including manuals, podcasts, online videos and web-based trainings;
- A Community Forum where members can ask questions and discuss immigration law and policy topics with expert practitioners;
- A volunteer guide to pro bono immigration opportunities by state;
- A national calendar of immigration trainings and events;
- Immigration news and alerts; and
- Listservs and announcement lists on immigration topics.
IAN's library includes resources on asylum, family-based immigration, immigration and crimes, naturalization, U visas, VAWA, raids, state and local enforcement, and immigration policy topics.
To register for IAN, visit http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/probono/register.