CLINIC's Annual Convening
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
- Immigration Policy
- Immigration Legislation
- Other Immigration
* This is a three-day event (5/27 - 5/29).
Legal practitioners and others who are concerned about immigrants can gain insight and premier education about immigration law, program management and advocacy at the Catholic Legal Immigration Network’s annual Convening. Whether you are just starting out or have been assisting immigrants for decades, Convening is the place to learn from industry leaders. They meet you at your level of understanding and provide practical ways to navigate the United States’ complex immigration legal system.
- Family separation
- U.S. citizens told their birth certificates no longer prove their status as native-born
- Application processing delays
- Immigration policy changes
- Local, state and federal advocacy tools
- New tools in general skills workshops
- Specialty trainings for experienced practitioners
- Sustaining and expanding immigration legal services programs
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.