Fundamentals of Family-Based Immigration
- 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
Map:San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Relatives
- Other Family
- Inspection/Admission Issues
- Consular Review
* This is a two-part training series (Acquisition 9:30am-12:30pm; Derivation 1:30pm-4:30pm).
The presenters will provide an overview of family-based immigration and petitions in the first section. The second will cover more information on inadmissibility grounds and waivers.
- Qualifying relationships for family-based immigration
- Family-based adjustment eligibility
- Introduction to inadmissibility grounds and waivers
- Overview of consular processing for those who do not qualify to adjust status
To register for these events, or for more information, click here.