Payroll Administrator, Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York
The Legal Aid Society of Mid New York, Inc., is a not-for-profit law office. We provide free counsel, advice, and legal representation in civil matters. Our service area spans 13 counties across central New York State. We believe in and practice justice for all. We advocate and stand up for the most vulnerable in our community.
LASMNY has a full-time (35 hours per week) Payroll Administrator position available in our Utica office. Applicants will demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to LASMNY's mission and value of justice. This position reports directly to the CFO while partnering with the Finance Manager and Director of Human Resources.
- All data entry
- An accurate timesheet review process
- Preparation of documentation for all payroll entries related to new hires
- Rate changes
- Overtime calculations
- Benefit withholdings
- Wage garnishments
- Child support orders
- Tax levies
- Accurate and timely reporting for the IRS, DOL and NYS.
- Coordination of invoice generating process and maintenance of employee's paid time off reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum (5) years experience in ADP Workforce Now, preferred
- Excellent time management skills and attendance
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle confidential information
- Administrative and clerical responsibilities
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and contact information for professional references at jobs@LASMNY.org.