Community Support Associate, Pro Bono Net
Pro Bono Net is recruiting for a Community Support Associate to join our diverse team of attorneys, technologists and community engagement specialists working to expand access to justice. Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit that brings the power of the law to all by building cutting-edge digital tools and fostering collaborations with the nation’s leading civil legal organizations.
The Community Support Associate will help users and administrators of digital tools and platforms that help people solve legal issues. We are looking for a motivated, collaborative, and bilingual (Spanish) team member to help us grow our community support strategies. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
- Analyze and respond to requests for help from people using our online legal tools; and respond to technical inquiries and questions from partner organizations and site administrators
- Manage communication to help ensure that users and partners feel understood and that their requests are being properly managed
- Support product testing efforts and external communication about improvements
- Understand user needs, watch for trends, and proactively support users and partners to foster a positive community experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent training / experience required
- Spanish language reading and writing skills
- A high level of comfort with technology and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with individuals with a range of technological expertise in an effective and empathetic manner
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with ability to establish priorities and track projects
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to thrive, be resourceful, and solve new challenges
- Ability to work well with on-site and remote partners
- Previous experience with ZenDesk, JIRA or similar systems a plus
PBN offers a competitive nonprofit salary and a generous benefits package, including:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Flexible work environment and other perks
Join us! We are a collaborative, hard-working team committed to making a positive impact in the world. We have opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Community Support Associate in the subject heading. No calls or faxes please. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Only those offered interviews will be contacted.