How to Represent Asylum Seekers in Removal Proceedings Training and Practices Session
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: The Advocates for Human Rights
Maslon LLP, Wells Fargo Center
- Asylum Procedure
- Legal Motions
* This event takes place in two sessions, at two separate locations.
Join the Advocates for a substantive morning training for attorneys. This once per year training is the best opportunity to learn the law and skills for litigating asylum cases before the Court. To provide the best opportunity for attendees, attendance is limited to 30 in person attendees, and each attendee must commit to taking on a removal asylum case at some point in 2020.
- The law and best practices of representing asylum seekers seeking protection from deportation before the Immigration Court
- Practice new litigation skills before the Fort Snelling Immigration Court
- Receive the judges’ guidance and feedback on best practices before the Court
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 6