Advocacy in Immigration Matters Training
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
- Immigration Court
- Other Immigration
- Legal Motions
* This is a three-day event (3/17 - 3/19). To be eligible to apply for this training, you must have litigated at least one individual hearing by the application deadline.
CLINIC and NITA are partnering for the fourth year to offer a three-day court skills training for attorneys and fully accredited representatives who work full-time at a non-profit organization. This training is aimed at immigrant rights advocates who have a foundation in immigration court advocacy and want to improve their litigation skills.
- Strategies for effective advocacy
- Tools for improving one's litigation skills
- Meaningful critique from experienced litigators and seasoned immigration practitioners, including a retired Immigration Judge.
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.