Webinar Four: Overview of Removal Proceedings and Orders of Removal
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- State and Local Enforcement
- Constitutional Right
- Immigration Court
- Border Searches
* This is the last in a four-part series (2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16).
This webinar series, designed for advocates who do not regularly represent clients in removal proceedings, will introduce the world of removal orders and proceedings and offer tips for advocates to provide effective counseling to clients. This webinar is titled "Counseling Your Client about Exposure to Enforcement."
- How to counsel clients in this era of heightened enforcement.
- Notice to Appear (NTA) policy guidance
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement work raids
- ICE enforcement in courthouses
- Border apprehensions
- Client’s rights in an encounter with immigration law enforcement
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.