Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal: Bars to Eligibility & Proving Hardship
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Other Deportation/Removal
- Waiver of Inadmissibility/Deportation/Removal
- Other Immigration
This webinar is geared toward those with previous exposure to Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal cases, and who would like to delve into specific challenges. In this webinar, we will spend most of our time focusing on the bars to eligibility for Non-LPR Cancellation, such as crime bars and the stop-time rule, and we will discuss practice tips for meeting the exceptional and extremely unusual hardship standard.
- Specific challenges Non-LPR challenges
- Bars to eligibility for Non-LPR Cancellation
- Crimes and their impact on cases
- Practice tips for meeting the hardship standard
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.