- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: NYIC
NYIC Main Offices
- Child Defined
- Derivative Status
*This training will be offered in-person at NYIC Offices as well as via live webcast.
This NYIC training will discuss immigrating through family relationships and related issues.
- Form I-130 Petition for Relative
- Which types of relatives are able to petition
- The Visa bulletin
- Issues regarding who the law considers to be a "child," "parent," "sibling."
- Considerations regarding spouses and fiancés
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.