Case Denied! Now What? Strategies and Remedies After an NIV Petition Denial
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Lawyers Immigration Association
This event will take place online.
- Immigration Court
With the recent increase in USCIS Requests for Evidence and denials, practitioners need to know the practical considerations when the nonimmigrant visa (NIV) petition is denied. Our panel of experts will share strategies and discuss next steps to take after receiving a denial of an NIV petition.
- Current Trends of Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) Appeals and Statistics: How Successful Are They?
- One Option: Refiling the Petition
- Taking the Case to Federal Court
To register for this event, please click here.