Preventing Removals of Survivors
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ASISTA
Barry University, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- Abused Spouses and Children/VAWA
- T Visas
What is your plan for responding to NTAs issued by VSC against your VAWA, U, and T clients? Have you prepared survivor-based arguments for challenging removability, requesting continuances or seeking status for survivors in immigration proceedings?
Are you ready to take improperly denied cases to the AAO, the BIA and federal court?
- Avoiding Discretionary Denials of Fee Waivers, Inadmissibility Waivers and Adjustment of Status Applications for U and T survivors
- Selected Hot Topics in VAWA Self-Petitions and Adjustment of Status
- It Takes a Village: Outside the Box Strategies for Stopping Survivor Removals
- Representing Survivors in Removal
- Procedural Challenges and Opportunities: Sanchez-Sosa, Castro-Tum, and LABR
- Big Picture Strategies: Using Litigation and Advocacy to Change Policies
To register for this event, please click here.