Dealing with Suspected Marriage Fraud and Preparing Your Clients
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: AILA
This event will take place online.
How do you prepare clients for when investigators show up at their door asking probing questions about their marriage? Our panel of experts will address how to advise clients facing a possible marriage fraud investigation, including how to respond to investigator questions and requests for sworn statements. They also will address how to respond to Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs) and discuss potential avenues for ending a prolonged investigation.
- Best Practices for When Investigators Knock on Your Client’s Door
- Preparing Clients for Marriage Fraud Investigations and Sworn Statements
- Brainstorming Creative Evidence and Responding to NOIDs
- How to Get Your Case Out of the “Marriage Fraud” Black Hole
To register for this event, please click here.