Tips for Direct Social Service Providers during COVID-19
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: NYIC
This event takes place online.
- Other Immigration
COVID-19 has required social service providers to find new ways to reach and provide services to their clients and prospective community members. Join expert trainers from the NYC Mayor’s Office to Combat Domestic Violence for tips on how to continue to serve clients in these times.
- Identify effective strategies for virtual engagement and use of technology to support client needs
- Learn techniques to establish safety, privacy, and trust during virtual engagement with clients
- Explore strategies to enhance your wellness as a provider, while supporting clients during a collective crisis
- Learn about services available for providers and victims of domestic and gender-based violence
To register, click here.