TN Issues at the Border
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: AILA
This event takes place online.
- Other Immigration
TN classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level in certain pre-designated jobs. Canadian citizens can apply for TN admission directly at a port of entry or major Canadian airport. Our panel of experts will discuss issues that may arise during adjudications at the border and strategies to help resolve them.
- Recent Trends
- Scrutinized TN Occupations
- All Ports Apply the Same Standards and Interpret the Regulations Evenly, Right?
- Considerations After CBP Denial
- The Impact of COVID-19 on TNs at the Border
To register or for more information, click here.