Attack on the U.S. Asylum System: FAQs on the Proposed Asylum Rule
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Center for Gender and Refugee Studies
This event takes place online
- Immigration Policy
- Asylum Procedure
Join the Center for Gender & Refugee Studies (CGRS) for a webinar on the Trump Administration’s June 15, 2020 proposed rule, which seeks to limit meaningful protection for vulnerable migrants and severely restrict access to the U.S. asylum system.
- What does the proposed rule say?
- How would the proposed rule impact asylum seekers?
- How can you advocate against the proposed rule?
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.