Webinar 4: Citizenship and Naturalization
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Other Citizenship
- Oath of Allegiance
- Health Waivers
- English Requirement
* This is the last in a four-part series (06/09 - 06/30).
This four-part webinar series covers acquisition and derivation of citizenship and the requirements for naturalization. These include continuous residence, physical presence, good moral character, civics and English-language requirements and exemptions, disability waivers, oath requirements and the application process. Throughout the series, participants will review both the law and procedure for acquisition, derivation and naturalization, including examination of primary and secondary sources and sample application forms.
- Naturalization application process
- Screening applicants
- Completing and submitting the N-400
- Preparing clients for the naturalization interview
- Oath of allegiance
- Waiver available for disabled applicants unable to understand or communicate an understanding of the oath
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.