Preventing Removals of Survivors
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ASISTA
- Abused Spouses and Children/VAWA
- T Visas
- U Visas
- Immigration Court
- Legal Motions
Join ASISTA for a one-day training where we will discuss administrative, judicial, and collaborative strategies for protecting immigrant survivors of violence in light of the current administration's war on immigrants. In our highly interactive training, panelists will use case examples to analyze options for immigrant survivors.
- Avoiding Discretionary Denials
- Hot Topics in VAWA & U Visas
- Representing Survivors in Removal including Procedural Challenges and Opportunities
- Outside the Box Lawyering for Trafficking Survivors
- Using Litigation to Challenge Harmful Policies.
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.