9th Summer Institute on Basic Immigration Law
- 8:08 AM - 5:05 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigration Service and Aid Center, Baptist General Convention of Texas
Woodland Baptist Church
- Immigration Policy
- Immigration Court
* This is a multiple-day training (6/1 - 6/9).
A 40-hour basic immigration law seminar with training sessions taught by a staff of experienced immigration attorneys and accredited representatives. Provides a comprehensive survey of immigration law and procedure from a faith-based perspective. This intensive training event is designed for individuals who wish to apply for Department of Justice (DOJ) accreditation, or who need continuing education hours on family-based immigration law.
- Immigration law and procedure
- Immigration court tips
- Family-based immigration law
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.
Jesus RomeroImmigration Service and Aid Center(210) 633-6257
- Attachment(s): ISAAC_2020_Summer_Institute_Online_Registration_Information.docx