Selected Issues in Immigration Program Management
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
- Other Immigration
* This is a two-day training (9/24 - 9/25).
This advanced immigration program management course addresses current topics that immigration program directors face, in addition to some of the long-standing challenges in this daily work. It features proven and promising practices that have been tested by other practitioners across the country, within and outside CLINIC’s growing network of affiliates. Through discussion and small group activities, you will have the chance to put many of these concepts into practice before the session ends. Additionally, you will be able to network with your peers who closely understand what it takes to succeed in this role.
- Effective case management policies, procedures and forms
- Samples case management forms review and assessment
- Developing policies and procedures that can accommodate a higher client demand
- Generating and analyzing data using an electronic case management system.
- Program evaluation techniques
- Gaining more stakeholder support and community donations
- Troubleshooting staffing issues
- Common issues that arise in our network
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.