Webinar Four: Selected Issues in Inadmissability
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Public Benefits / Welfare
* This is the last in a four-part series (3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27).
This four-part webinar series provides an in-depth examination of some of the most common grounds of inadmissibility. Presenters define the following grounds: fraud and false claims to citizenship, smuggling, unlawful presence and other immigration violations, crimes, health-based grounds, public charge and national security. In analyzing how these grounds are defined and interpreted, presenters will review when clients might fall into a statutory exception and when a particular inadmissibility ground can be waived. This webinar is titled "Understanding the Health, Public Charge, and Security-Related Grounds of Inadmissibility."
- Health-related Inadmissability
- Public charge Inadmissability
- Security-related grounds for Inadmissability
- DUI's and their bearings on cases
- Tips related to these grounds
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.