Webinar Two: Overview of Removal Proceedings and Orders of Removal
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Immigration Policy
- Immigration Court
* This is the second in a four-part series (2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16).
This webinar series, designed for advocates who do not regularly represent clients in removal proceedings, will introduce the world of removal orders and proceedings and offer tips for advocates to provide effective counseling to clients. This webinar is titled "Overview of Removal Proceedings in Immigration Court."
- When proceedings may be initiated
- Different components of an immigration court hearing involved with removal
- Review the rights and responsibilities of persons in removal proceedings
- How proceedings are initiated
- Who is involved in proceedings and how they can conclude
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.