Public Charge Updates
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Public Benefits / Welfare
- Immigration Policy
Bewildered by the many policy changes and litigation efforts surrounding public charge? Unsure if you’re prepared to counsel and advise clients on how public charge could impact their ability to get a family-based green card or visa to enter the United States? Join ILRC for this FREE webinar to discuss the challenges immigrant clients are currently facing around public benefits and immigration status, and strategies to help clients overcome public charge concerns at various administrative agencies.
- Latest developments in public charge policy and regulations
- Public charge grounds of inadmissibility and deportability
- Tools to evaluate clients’ cases and prepare strong cases on their behalf
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.