Common Waivers of Inadmissibility
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Other Waivers
- Inspection/Admission Issues
This webinar will cover some of the most common waivers of inadmissibility: waivers of unlawful presence, the "permanent" bar, alien smuggling, fraud and misrepresentation, prior removal order, and 212(h) waiver of certain criminal grounds.
- Overview of the different types of waivers
- Requirements for seeking different types of waivers
- Different processes for each of these waivers
- Practice tips for preparing a strong waiver application
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.