2020 Comprehensive Public Charge Update Strategies
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: AILA
This event takes place online
- Public Benefits / Welfare
- Inspection/Admission Issues
Following the redefinition of the public charge inadmissibility ground in 2019, this training's panel of experts provides a comprehensive overview of the new framework for determining public charge inadmissibility for cases before USCIS and the consulates abroad as well as practical tips and lessons learned for how to prepare clients to overcome public charge issues.
- New definition of Public Charge and Public Benefits
- New standard to determine admissibility and public charge exemption
- New guidelines for determining which benefits will result in public charge concerns
- Positive and negative factors that will be considered in the Public Charge determination
- Practical tips and lessons learned for overcoming public charges issues before USCIS and consulates abroad
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.