Hot Topics in U Visas: Stopping Survivor Removals
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ASISTA
This event takes place online
- T Visas
- U Visas
- Immigration Court
In this webinar ASISTA Executive Director Gail Pendleton and ASISTA Impact Litigation Consultant Sejal Zota will discuss skills and strategies for deterring and stopping survivor removals.
- Latest administrative stay strategies
- Challenges and defenses to NTAs against VAWA, Us and Ts
- Continuances and other strategies for survivor cases EOIR and BIA
- Asking the federal courts to ensure your survivors are not removed while awaiting a USCIS decision on their cases, including mandamus, APA and habeas
- Overview of other FOIA and litigation efforts ASISTA is helping to coordinate, lead and/or develop
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.