Foundations in Immigration Law
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: NYIC
NYIC Main Office
- Immigration Policy
- Immigration Legislation
- Immigration Court
*This training will be offered in-person at NYIC Offices as well as via live webcast.
Join NYIC to discuss introductory information about immigration law.
- Federal agencies & enforcement
- Sources of immigration law and legal authority
- Immigrant & nonimmigrant statuses
- Other types of temporary or administrative relief in immigration law
- Concepts of inspection, admission, and parole and more
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.