Navigating Family-Based Asylum Claims after Matter of L-E-A-
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event takes place online
- Immigration Court
- Social Group
*The webinar recording will not be provided.
Join CLINIC, the counsel for Mr. L-E-A-, and renowned expert, Elizabeth Kennedy, to discuss family-based asylum claims after the attorney general’s decision.
- Substance of decision
- U.S.C.I.S. guidance on L-E-A-
- Longstanding family-based asylum precedents
- Strategies on proving immutability and social distinction for family-based particular social groups
- Trends following the attorney general’s decision
- Best practices in working with experts to meet the burden of proof in family-based cases
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.