Advanced Evidentiary Issues in Bond Proceedings
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Bond Hearings
- Legal Motions
This webinar is geared toward those with previous exposure to bond proceedings, who would now like to fine-tune their bond advocacy skills. In this webinar, we will focus most of our time on emerging evidentiary challenges. For example, proving that your client is not a “danger to the community” or “flight risk,” when they have pending criminal charges or no discernible relief from removal. The presenters for this event will be ILRC attorney Grisel Ruiz and Anita Gupta.
- Immigration bond hearings
- Mitigating incriminating evidence
- Discussion of the "danger to the community" and "flight risk" categorizations
- Establishing an argument for relief
To register for this event, or for more information, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5