U Visa Hot Topics
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Abused Spouses and Children/VAWA
- Asylum Procedure
- U Visas
- Other VISA Processing
This webinar will discuss U Visa adjudication trends, including how Vermont Service Center is treating certain qualifying crimes and inadmissibility issues. Join to hear what practitioners are reporting and to learn practice tips for working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence and other crimes in the current climate. The presenters for this webinar are ILRC attorney Alison Kamhi, and the ICWC's Jess Farb and Angel Graf.
- Considerations to take when working with survivors of domestic violence
- Trends in adjudication and decisions on U Visa applications
- Vermont Service Center's treatment of U Visa and inadmissibility issues
To register for this event, or for more information, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5