Consular Processing Hot Topics & Updates
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Public Benefits / Welfare
- Consular Review
This webinar will include an update on recent developments, including public charge findings and I-601A revocations. This session will also provide tips on how to properly advise consular processing clients about issues related to public charge, medical exams, tattoos, gangs, controlled substance use, alien smuggling, and other issues. The presenters for this webinar are ILRC attorneys Ann Block, Ariel Brown, and Veronica Garcia.
- Family-based immigrant visa consular processing
- Public charge rule and applicability
- Considerations for those potentially effected by rule changes
To register for this event, or for more information, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5