Volunteering as an Interpreter with Immigration Nonprofits
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Stand With Immigrants
This event takes place online.
- Translation & Interpretation
This webinar by #StandWithImmigrants is about how to volunteer as an interpreter to help immigrants and legal service nonprofits. The webinar will discuss why this role is important, what it's like to interpret, and training and support for volunteer interpreters. The panelists are Jennifer Ibañez Whitlock of Immigrant Justice Campaign and Sarah Brenes of The Advocates for Human Rights.
- Tasks involved with volunteer interpretation
- Training and support for volunteer interpreters
To register for this event, please click here.