40 Hour Basic Immigration Law Training
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Abundant Living Ministries - The ALM Triumph Center, FIU Law, Triumph Crisis Recovery Center
Abundant Living Ministries
- Immigration Policy
- Other Immigration
The ALM Triumph Center is pleased to offer an intensive, 40 hour basic immigration law training with the help of Professor Juan Carlos Gomez Director of the Carlos A. Costa Immigration and Human Rights Clinic at Florida International University along with practicing attorneys, former judges, law professors and attorneys from immigrant advocacy organizations. This course will help to provide a necessary training components for individuals who wish to apply for accreditation from the Department of Justice (DOJ). DOJ recognition and accreditation allows non-profit organizations to practice immigration law. The course will touch on all areas of immigration law and practice focusing on topics most relevant to those serving and representing low-income immigrants.
- Immigration training for aspiring DoJ Representatives
- Overview of all areas of immigration law
- Topics most relevant to those serving and representing low-income immigrants.
To register for this event, please click here.