Case Management Techniques and Strategies 2019
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: CLINIC
This event will take place online.
One of the secrets to running a successful immigration legal services program is prioritizing efficiency and organization. This allows your program to keep up with unexpected challenges, while helping as many people as possible. Let CLINIC help you prepare!
Over four weeks, this introductory-level course covers the basic components of effective case management techniques and strategies.
This course is an overview of best practices for managing cases at a charitable, immigration legal services program. It is appropriate for program staff from a wide range of organizations, including established immigration programs, ethnic and immigrant organizations, domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions and service providers, unions, social services and medical providers and educational programs, such as ESL and citizenship.
The registration deadline is 11:59 p.m. ET on May 28, 2019 and the course opens on May 29, 2019.
- Best practices in intake procedures
- Case acceptance and closure
- File maintenance
- Form creation and improvement
- Case management database systems
- Strategies to create an effective case management policies and procedures manual to optimize program efficiency and minimize risk of liability
To register for this event, please click here.