Custody Redetermination & Bond Training
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Catholic Charities Dallas - Immigration and Legal Services, Dallas Hispanic Bar
Haynes & Boone
There is a need for attorneys to provide pro bono representation for immigrants detained at the detention centers in North Texas in their bond proceedings. This is limited representation for the purposes of obtaining bond only, and attorneys do not need to be immigration specialists to provide vital support to immigrants in need. Please join Catholic Charities Dallas and the Dallas Hispanic Bar to learn how you can help.
- Process for seeking a Custody Redetermination and Bond in Immigration Court,
- What requirements need to be met
- How to best meet those requirements
- How to navigate bond hearings in the current immigration law climate.
To RSVP please contact Carolina Rivera at email@example.com or use this link.