Preventing Removal of Survivors in Austin, TX
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: ASISTA
Scott, Douglass, McConnico
- Abused Spouses and Children/VAWA
Join ASISTA for a day-long training featuring national and local experts addressing the prevention of removal of survivors as well as best practices for avoiding denials that result in NTAs and the need for appeals and litigation.
- Plan for responding to NTAs issued by VSC against your VAWA, U, and T clients
- Preparing survivor-based arguments for challenging removability
- Requesting continuances
- Seeking status for survivors in immigration proceedings
- Taking improperly denied cases to the AAO, the BIA and federal court
To register for this event, please click here.