ISAAC's 8th Summer Institute on Basic Immigration Law
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigration Service and Aid Center, Baptist General Convention of Texas, Christian Life Commission
Woodland Baptist Church
The Immigration Service and Aid Center will offer a 40-hour Summer Institute on Basic Immigration Law in San Antonio, Texas this summer. Training sessions will be taught by a staff of experienced immigration attorneys and accredited representatives, and will provide a comprehensive survey of immigration law and procedure, with special emphasis on family-based immigration law. This intensive training event is designed for individuals who wish to apply for Department of Justice accreditation or need continuing education. The Department of Justice allows non-attorney staff of social, charitable and religious non-profit organizations to practice immigration law. ISAACs Summer Institute is a valuable tool for those who seek to serve their immigrant community.
- Comprehensive survey of immigration law and procedure
- Emphasis on family-based immigration law
To register for this event, please click here.
- Website: isaacproject.org