Naturalization Challenges and Strategies in the Trump Era
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Immigration Lawyers Association
This event will take place online.
Naturalization cases that were previously considered “clear-cut” are no longer straightforward under the Trump administration. Our panel of experts will discuss recent policy changes that may place naturalization applicants at heightened risk, and identify other enforcement initiatives that could jeopardize the status of naturalized U.S. citizens. Given the current immigration climate, the panelists also will address underutilized naturalization options for certain lawful permanent residents residing abroad.
- How Does the June 2018 Notice to Appear Memorandum Impact Naturalization Applicants?
- Should Your Potentially Deportable Client Consider Applying for Naturalization?
- What Is the Role of the Trump Administration’s Denaturalization Task Force, and How Can I Protect My Clients?
- Thinking Outside the Box for Clients Living Abroad: Could My Client Be Eligible for Expedited Naturalization?
To register for this event, please click here.