I-751 Petitions: How to Handle Delays and Changes in Circumstances
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Immigration Lawyers Association
This event will take place online.
I-751 removal of conditions cases often appear straightforward at first. However, with the increase in processing times and questions from clients regarding divorces, separations, and rocky marriages, these cases frequently become complicated. Our panel of seasoned experts will discuss strategies and responses to changes in client circumstances, and they will advise on filing naturalization applications to expedite the process.
- What Are the Consequences of Longer I-751 Petition Processing Times, and How Can Filing for Naturalization Expedite the Process?
- How Separation, Divorce, and Everything in Between Impacts a Jointly Filed I-751 Petition
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls Resulting in I-751 Petition Denials
- I-751 Denials: Renew Petition Before the Immigration Judge, or File a New I-751 Petition with USCIS?
- When the I-751 Divorcee Wants to Remarry: Exit Strategy
To register for this event, please click here.