N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
This event will take place online.
On Dec. 12, 2018, USCIS issued policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to update and clarify submission procedures and adjudications. USCIS is holding a stakeholder conference to discuss Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions. During the teleconference, USCIS officials will provide an overview of the Form N-648 policy guidance. Please submit questions in advance by emailing email@example.com by 2 p.m. Eastern, Friday, Feb. 1. Put “N-648” in the subject line.
- Updates to Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
- Visit the USCIS registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”