Adjustment Options for TPS Recipients
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event will take place online.
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Over 300,000 people currently benefit from Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and many have been protected by it for nearly 20 years. However, TPS recipients face an uncertain future and should be exploring other avenues to lawful status. This webinar will describe what TPS recipients can do now to understand their legal options. It will briefly review various forms of relief with a focus on family-based immigration and how recent federal court cases allow some TPS recipients in the 6th (Flores) and 9th (Ramirez) circuits to adjust status in the United States. It will also explore strategic considerations for TPS recipients pursuing other forms of relief.
- Current options for TPS holders
- Strategic considerations for TPS recipients pursuing other forms of relief
To register for this event, please click here.