Public Charge Updates
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event will take place online.
- Public Benefits / Welfare
Learn about the latest issues in public charge inadmissibility and access to public benefits for non-citizens. This webinar will include an update on a recent regulatory proposal regarding public charge inadmissibility by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. The ILRC will also cover how to prepare immigrant visa applications to avoid public charge findings and I-601A revocations in light of changes to the FAM, as well as other recent developments.
- Access to public benefits for non-citizens
- How to prepare immigrant visa applications to avoid public charge findings
To register for this event, please click here.