Immigrant Advocacy After the Midterms: Perspectives from National Organizers and Advocates
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
This event will take place online.
Join Immigration Advocates Network for a post-midterm discussion with Immigration Advocates Network partners working in immigration policy, organizing, and litigation.
Immigration Advocates Network Director, Rodrigo Camarena, will moderate a panel of distinguished guests:
- Ali Noorani, Executive Director - National Immigration Forum (NIF)
- Ruthie Epstein, Senior Policy Analyst - American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Jess Morales Rocketto, Political Director - National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA)
- Trina Realmuto, Directing Attorney - American Immigration Council (AIC)
- Laura Atkinson-Hope, Managing Attorney, Global Pro Bono - Latham & Watkins LLP
Join IAN to hear from national immigration advocates and leaders on how the results of midterm elections will impact immigrant communities, policies, advocacy strategies, and the role of pro bono.
The event will be livestreamed on the Immigration Advocates Network’s Facebook page. To register for the online event, please visit the Immigration Advocates Network Facebook page.