What We Have in Common: How to Talk About Immigrants
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The Immigrant Learning Center
This event will take place online.
Communication is key to promoting change, but common ground can be hard to find especially on topics like immigration. Join experts in communication, social media, faith and community action in the free interactive webinar "What We Have in Common: How to Talk About Immigrants". Learn the values and qualities that bind us, no matter where we're from, and how you can frame these traits in your conversations, campaigns, social media and community programs to resonate with multiple audiences.
- The shared values and qualities that can open conversations
- How to have civil discourse online
- Effective framing and messaging techniques for today's climate
- Multiple strategies to create empathy, build support and educate others
To register for this event, please click here.