Assisting Domestic Violence Survivors
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland, Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County, Inc., Prince George’s County Council Domestic Violence Grant Maryland Safe Center for Human Trafficking
Prince George’s County Circuit Court Training Room
- Abused Spouses and Children/VAWA
Join the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland in a training about assisting domestic violence survivors with a trauma informed approach. In exchange for this FREE training, attendees must take TWO domestic violence cases, OR TWO shielding cases, OR one of each, from Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County within ONE year of training. Case support, access to a mentor, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Protective orders & peace orders
- Shielding and sealing
- Trauma-informed practices
- Intersection of domestic violence and human trafficking
- Panel of resource providers
To register for this event, please click here.