Developing and Sustaining an Immigration Program
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
This two-day training provides a complete overview of how to start and sustain a nonprofit immigration legal services program. Attendees will review important lessons from CLINIC’s highly regarded manual, Managing an Immigration Program: Steps for Creating & Increasing Legal Capacity. The training is highly interactive. Participants will leave with a plan to create or improve immigration legal services. Past participants have used information from this training to build or expand their legal immigration capacity. The training is suitable for program staff from a wide range of organizations, including established immigration programs; ethnic and immigrant organizations; domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions and service providers; unions; social services and medical providers; and educational programs (ESL and citizenship). The training will be presented by CLINIC staff.
- Detailed information and suggestions for applying for Department of Justice agency recognition and staff accreditation
- Implementing effective case management systems
- Strategies for working with funders
- Other topics related to managing an immigration program
To register for this event, please click here.