Hot Topics in Bond
Wednesday December 12
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event will take place onlineWebinar/Teleseminar, United States
This webinar is geared to those with some exposure to bond proceedings, but who would like to fine-tune their bond advocacy skills. In this webinar, we will anchor the audience with the basic requirements for bond, but we will focus most of our time on more advanced issues and emerging topics. We will discuss topics such as utilizing habeas corpus petitions, difficult evidentiary issues, and other updates in bond law.
- Updates in bond law
- Utilizing habeas corpus petitions
- Difficult evidentiary issues
To register for this event, please click here.