Understanding the Naturalization Application Reduced Fee Option & Fee Waiver
Thursday November 15
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event will take place onlineWebinar/Teleseminar, United States
The filing fee for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, is $640 (plus the biometrics fee). For many, this filing fee makes an application for naturalization insurmountable. In this webinar, we will review how to complete successful reduced fee and fee waiver applications for naturalization applicants. We will also discuss the impact of recent policy changes, such as the public charge determination, on the fee waiver application process.
- Fee waiver applications for naturalization applicants
- Impact of public charge determination
To register for this event, please click here.