Labor Trafficking and T-Visa Basics
Thursday September 06
- By: The Advocates for Human Rights
- Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Stinson Leonard Street50 South Sixth Street, Suite 2600Minneapolis, MN 55402Minneapolis, MN
Andrea MartinezThe Advocates for Human Rights6127464672
- Website: www.theadvocatesforhumanrights.org
Please join The Advocates for Human Rights for an introduction to labor trafficking and T-Visa practice. This training will provide attorneys with an overview of labor trafficking and the basics of determining eligibility for a T-Visa, navigating the T-Visa application process, and managing some of the other legal and non-legal issues related to representing T-Visa clients.
To register for this event, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: Application will be made for 2 CLE credits
- Attachment(s): Labor_Trafficking_and_T-Visa_Basics.doc