USCIS Invitation to Teleconference on Form I-90
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: USCIS
This event will take place telephonically.
- Lawful Permanent Residency
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a teleconference to discuss Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Representatives from USCIS will provide an overview of the form, give helpful filing tips, and answer non-case specific questions. USCIS representatives will also provide an overview of myUSCIS and its newest features including an overview of online filing for Form I-90. myUSCIS is an online service that helps users and account holders navigate the immigration process. Through myUSCIS, users can also establish an online account to find up-to-date status information about pending immigration benefit requests.
- Visit the registration page here
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”